the people, will be bored if this blog only talk about me, for this, I think that
is a good idea, make an e-mail of the blog, a magazine that will be publish in the
same blog, for make it more funny !!!
The e-mail that I will create, will be for that you can send me some things of the contests
that I will make. For example: " the contest of the week is a picture contest". You send me
your picture and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winner, will have an award. The award don't will be nothing
of the other world, because only i'm a little girl. Always, the award will be in the blog (posted only for the winner), or you give me your e-mail, and i send you the award.
So... I hope you like the blog !! Best wishes to all !!!!!!!!
If you like it, post a comment or follow it !!! THANKS SO MUCH !
THESE HEARTS ARE FOR YOU !!
Julia xo
No comments:
Post a Comment